About Software Engineering Conference Russia – SECR 2018
Software Engineering Conference Russia (SECR) is one of the most important and brightest IT events in Russia with a long history and recognized authority. Annually SECR becomes the largest platform for sharing best practices on a wide range of topics, meeting representatives of various IT specializations, presenting results of scientific research.
The conference program is formed on a competitive basis. The Program Committee, consisting of recognized experts, reviews more than 150 submitted reports. Only about 35% of the applications pass the final selection.
One of the great components of SECR is effective networking. Conference audience consists of specialists of various IT-fields, active and energetic, ready to meet new experience and share their own. Many participants call the SECR their annual meeting place. One of the good conference traditions is the evening networking party, where you can meet and chat in informal atmosphere.
Everyone finds something of their own at SECR:
- For representatives of science SECR provides a high-quality platform for presentation of scientific papers, receiving feedback and meeting between theorists and practitioners.
- The business segment receives many insights about business development in conjunction with IT, makes valuable acquaintances, finds profitable collaborations and partnerships.
- IT professionals can get acquainted with the experience of colleagues in their topic or look into related areas without having to attend different events, make useful contacts.
- Representatives of companies can find at SECR the best specialists for their team, get acquainted with potential customers and be aware of the main trends of the IT industry.
Conference program includes:
- Invited experts of global and Russian IT market;
- Reports, selected on competitive basis, from more than 150 submissions;
- Special Networking Party.
What makes SECR unique is scope. Software development process is considered in all its aspects: technologies, management, education, HR, business etc. It all comes together in more than 130 conference events for the two main days.
Registration is available for two or one conference days. Special discounts are offered for early-bird registration, students, groups (3+) and RUSSOFT members.
Annually SECR is supported by leading companies of software engineering industry, associations and IT news media.
Key Speakers 2005-2017
- Anatoly Shkred
- Eric Reiss
- Dino Esposito
- David Garlan
- Mickey W. Mantle
- Alexander Tormasov
- Andrey Ivanov
- Robert Farish
Wil van der Aalst
- David Goldsmith
Dr. Richard Mark Soley
Paul C. Brown
Alexander L. Wolf
Organized since 2005, SECR is the key annual software event in Central and Eastern Europe that is regularly attended by over 700 participants from local industry. Our total reach is over 1 million software and IT people from CEE region (online + media coverage).
The conference produce a high quality program with acceptance rate about 35%. The list of keynote speakers from previous conferences includes Bjarne Stroustrup, Ivar Jacobson, Jeff Sutherland, David Goldsmith, Bertrand Meyer, Dino Esposito, Dave Thomas, David Garlan, Jim Stikeleather, Thomas Erl, Richard Mark Soley, Ilya Segalovich, Mickey W. Mantle, Grady Booch, Erich Gamma, Michael Cusumano, Larry Constantine, Lars Bak, Michael Fagan, Bill Hefley, Rick Kazman, Alexander Tormasov, Yuri Gurevich, Steve Masters, Mark Paulk and other software thought leaders as well as VP-s and Technical Fellows of major high-tech corporations.
The conference was supported by such companies as Adobe, EMC, HP, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, Deutsche Bank, ORACLE, SAP, Siemens, Sun Microsystems, T-Systems, VMWare, Kaspersky Lab, Auriga and others. It is also endorsed by the most of key local software/IT associations.